About Me!

My photo
My goals in life are simple: To live a life of reckless abandon for the Lord, to be a help meet to my husband, and to be a Godly mother to my four children.

Monday, May 21, 2012

How to Rid Your Home of Black Ants

I was very skeptical about this remedy for getting rid of the huge black ants that decided to invade my home.  No matter how clean I made things, the ants still seemed to find something enjoyable about my kitchen and other areas of my home.  Not knowing where they were coming from was overwhelming to me and the task of ridding my home of these disgusting little critters seemed daunting.

So, I started to scan the internet for answers to my problem.  This site was the first one I encountered and the first one I tried.  I ended up making about a cup of the Borax, sugar and peanut butter mixture.  I guess I felt like I was declaring all-out war on these invaders.  But, I only used a fraction of what I made so you may want to take this into account.   The instructions say to put mix the ingredients in a clear glass and I did that but instead of leaving it in the glass container (I really didn't want ants crawling around in my container and dying in there) so I just made a little puddle (about one tablespoon) of the mixture in my sink.  That's all it took.  I had black ants coming from far and wide to sample the deadly combination.  The peanut butter is evidently what they come running after.

Here is the recipe and instructions for a direct hit to the ant world.  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!  How to Kill Ants With Borax

No comments:

Post a Comment